Africa Tax Review is an independent and free for all platform that features tax updates across the African continent. The website is the first Pan African-Indigenous platform that covers tax updates from five major African regions. These regions are: Eastern Africa, Western Africa, Southern Africa, Central Africa and Northern Africa.
The platform also features articles from industry experts with insights that inundates you with the tax administration in Africa.
Areas of coverage include:
- Value Added Tax across Africa
- Withholding Tax across Africa
- Companies Income Tax across Africa
- Personal Income Tax across Africa
- Transfer Pricing in Africa
- Trade Tax across Africa etc.
We Are Your One-Stop-Point for All Africa Tax Updates.
Olatunji Abdulrazaq (CNA, MCIA, ACTI)- Editor-in-Chief
Olatunji is the founder Taxmobile.Online and Managing Partner/CEO of AOA Professional Services. Prior to this,Olatunji worked as Director,Tax & Regulatory Services at Nolands Nigeria Professional Services, Senior Manager -Tax,Regulatory & Advisory Services at Saffron Professional Services, Tax and Fiscal Reporting Accountant of Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and as an Audit Trainee in Ernst & Young. His experience covers the full range of services in internal audit and control, transfer pricing, arbitration, tax advisory and regulatory services, audit support, forensics investigation and due-diligence.
Olatunji holds a B.Sc in Accounting from the University of Ado-Ekiti, an Advanced Diploma in Transfer Pricing(Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego USA) and a certificate in International Financial Reporting (ACCA). He is a member of the Association of National Accontants of Nigeria(ANAN), Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria, affiliate member of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA, UK),Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK), Associate Member Certified Fraud Examiners, Member,Chartered Institute of Administration, Associate Member of the Australian Tax Institute, and Member, International Fiscal Association.
1. VAT in the Oil and Gas Sector in Nigeria: (International VAT Monitor no. 3, vol. 24, the May/June 2013 issue)
2. New Transfer Pricing Regulations: Prospects and Challenges (Issue: International Transfer Pricing Journal, 2013 (Volume 20), No. 6 Published online: 30 October 2013).
3. VAT and the Financial Services Sector in Nigeria: International VAT Monitor, 2014 (Volume 25), No 2
4. Transfer Pricing Regulations and Audit in Nigeria(Published online by Transfer Pricing Inside Africa).Also featured article in TP Minds Africa conference at Cape Town,South Africa, held November 2015.
5. Effect of the OECD BEPS Initiative on Nigerian Transfer Pricing Regulations(Issue: International Transfer Pricing Journal, 2016 (Volume 23), No. 6 Published online: 26 October 2016)
6. Transfer Pricing Regulations 2018 and Guidlines for Country-by-Country Reporting in Nigeria.Issue: International Transfer Pricing Journal, 2019 (Volume 26), No. 3 Published online: 25 March 2019.
7. Transfer Pricing: Recent Developments and Overview of Digital Taxation in Africa. International Transfer Pricing Journal – IBFD · Jun 15, 2022.
Specialties: Transfer Pricing, VAT, Corporate Tax, Tax Risk Management, Tax Planning,Forensics & Accounting.
Olatunji is married and blessed with Children.
Taofiq Olarenwaju, Product Manager
Taofiq is a strategic professional who plays a critical role in Product Development, Growth Hacking and Digital Operations. He is proficient in building data-driven solutions for continuous consumer satisfaction as well as optimizing business success through effective strategies. With over 5+ years of experience in Digital Strategy & Operations, Communications, and Growth, Taofiq brings diverse perspectives from research, strategy and operations that solves high-ticket business problems.
Taofiq currently pursues a Masters of Business Administration from Nexford University, Washington. He holds a first degree in Mass Communication, Post-Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management as well as Human Resource Management.
Amosu Jeremiah, Content Specialist
Jeremiah is a trained journalist with over 4 years of journalistic and editorial experience. He has sat on the Editorial Board of three different community publications in Lagos, Nigeria. During his undergraduate days in Lagos, he alongside other professional colleagues launched the first ever online news magazine campus publication; Aje.com.
Jeremiah has over the years obtained different professional certifications top of which is from the prestigious Thompson in the United Kingdom. He also graduated from the defunct Lagos State Polytechnic now Lagos State University of Technology as the Best Graduating Student from the Faculty of Communications & Liberal Studies.